Imagine having all your questions answered and gaining expert advice from your industry’s high achievers. As a member of Women in Gaming & Hospitality, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to participate in our new program ‘ Rapid Advice’.
This free program is offered to our female members who would like to develop their careers, places are limited.
Rapid Advice is a series of short, focused career enabling conversations from mentors to those who wish to kick-start their leadership journey and save time.
These Q&A style conversations allow you to be a part of a small discussion group with access to one mentor for 15 minutes. Groups rotate until they have had conversations with all the high achievers.
Each event has a pre-determined topic and guest speakers are selected based on relevance to the topic.
Sample Topics may include:
- Creating your leadership brand and career while managing the juggling act
- Leadership journey – finding my authentic self
- Negotiating flexible work arrangements
- Designing your career – how to get the next role
- Having patience when waiting for your next role, what do you need to have in place?
- Curvy lines in our careers
- Discovering your purpose
- Finding your talents – leading into what are the right roles for you